Ra Divers Fiji, Fiji’s premier dive operator has made available and is pleased to offer FOUR (4) TRAINEESHIP POSITIONS starting 1 st February 2020.
This is an ideal opportunity to experience first-hand activities, knowledge and understanding in the recreational dive professional industry, which for the right and successful candidates could provide a lifelong career in an amazing and vast industry.
Among other areas you will be exposed to: rostering and scheduling, documentation, vessel preparation, sales, marketing, forecasting and planning, briefings, site selection, equipment selection, maintenance, use and stocktaking, boatmanship and you will also be thoroughly trained in preparation to become a highly sought after and competent Dive Professional.
Full time employment available for suitable graduates. Invest in your future and make a world of difference!
Minimum Requirements (prerequisites):
- Fijian citizen, female or male
- Physically fit and able to pass a dive medical
- Ability to speak clearly and confidently in English
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to write clearly in English
- Ability to work a rotating roster
- Ability to swim comfortably and with confidence
- Ideally a local from the Ra Province
- Well presented
- Punctual and reliable
- Active email address and access to use it
- Active mobile phone (NOT a shared phone)
- Contactable on a daily basis
- Non smoker
To apply or seek further information please contact Simon via:
Application closing date 18th January 2020